 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2038
2037  |  2039
Subject:
New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 08:06:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Two tasty dishes on the menu this time.

First, more Ceti military hardware. (Centralist majority in Council, you know, and Defense is their baby).*

No interior yet, I just can’t get anything that works.

And a probe Robriq.

Yes Jon, I am trying to usurp your bot-throne.

Click the picture for galleries (once moderated).

Enjoy!

Soren

* No, I’m not building up a backstory, just teasing you :).