 Space / 33857
Re: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 19:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

Great detail on the six wheeler; I like the 'flap' front bumper with lights.

Thank you.

My favorite would be the Robriq.

pRobriq, actually...

It has a functional elegance to it, & with
the larger 'forward' section flaring down into a very functional narrower
thruster 'aft', minimal Greeblies & assymetrical antenna, it really has a
'probe' look. The thruster area really 'looks'/'feels' real; simple, but enuf
detail to make it look workable. The colors lend a great functionality to it,
like nondescript metal, with brighter 'look here' panels.

Thanks. I just started building this... thing, and it ended up being a probe,
but none of it was planned, trust me.

Soren