 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2003
    Boarding House —Jason Spears
   The boarding house needed more space, so after getting approval from the neighboring tailor, they started making additions. Right over the tailor's place. (2 URLs) Boarding House> -- Design Notes: I had this idea for one building needing so much (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

        Re: Boarding House —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Jason, Fun MOC. To me this looks like my image of the Weasley family home from the Harry Potter book. Bruce (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Boarding House —Jason Spears
     (...) Thanks. Interesting that you mention the Weasley's home. Personally I had pictured theirs as more ramshackle and precarious looking. Now I want to work on more houses with "add-ons". Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Boarding House —James Brink
   (...) Hey Jason, The boarding house is really cool. It was a great idea to build one building over another and it turned out well. I like how some of the windows are set in half a stud. I really like the odd shape of the building as well. It gives (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Boarding House —Jason Spears
   (...) Thanks James. I am probably going to give the "one building over another" a try again, once I get some more parts in. (I build 6 more buildings this weekend and I am seriously running low on certain parts)(1). I've done ½ stud inset on town (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)