 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1953
1952  |  1954
Subject:
The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:17:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Home of my sigfig, Lord Marshal Leonhart.

After Castle Julian was destroyed following the Delta Earthquake (on the way to pdx :o( ), Leonhart decided to build a slightly less expensive, less if-it-falls-apart-you’re-not-totally screwed home in the middle of the Town. Using his signature purple (provided by the mini Knight Bus), his home has every comfort a servant of the King could want.

Enjoy

-Lenny