 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1873
    The Parable of the Many Murders —Brendan Powell Smith
   The Brick Testament has been updated today with a new illustrated story from the Gospels, the Parable of the Many Murders: (URL) Rev. Brendan Powell Smith (NOTE: To those unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please note the violence (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient) !

        Re: The Parable of the Many Murders —Derek Schin
     (...) Great job as always, Brendan. I think I've now read more of the Bible in its Brick Testament incarnation than in book form. But you know, as soon as I saw that the landowner's son was Timmy, I knew that the slaves weren't going to respect him. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

         Re: The Parable of the Many Murders —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Thanks. (...) I wonder how many people there are for whom that has come to be the case. Or, as I continue on, how many people will eventually be in the same boat. (...) Hey, that's not entirely true. I think I've cast Timmy in some (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: The Parable of the Many Murders —Arne Lykke Nielsen
     (...) As good as ever! I especially like that the stoning scene with the giant rock is taken right out of "Life of Brian". Thanks for your contribution to entertainment of the masses! Arne, Copenhagen (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

         Re: The Parable of the Many Murders —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Thanks! (...) Was there a giant rock in Life of Brian? I remember the stoning scene, but don't recall a giant rock. Or did you just mean that it was similar in that there was a stoning scene at all? (...) Certainly, -Brendan (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: The Parable of the Many Murders —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Brendan, Good stuff as always. I like the way you made the vineyard--good subtle detail with the smaller leaf elmenets in the first shot, then larger ones at harvest time. Funny with the one guy holding the clothes in 12:4, but should the pants (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: The Parable of the Many Murders —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Thanks, Bruce. This was one of those situations where I felt I just barely had enough of the right pieces to make the scene work -- to give the illusion of a vineyard. I only have one brown baseplate, and just enough brown plates to make it (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)