 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1873
1872  |  1874
Subject:
The Parable of the Many Murders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 00:51:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Brick Testament has been updated today with a new illustrated story from the
Gospels, the Parable of the Many Murders:

http://bricktestament.com/the_gospels

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

(NOTE: To those unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please note
the violence content warning before viewing.)