 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1863
  transforming robot - kowabunga

So... here it is. Ever since I was a kid I have wanted to make a fully functional transforming robot out of Lego. Finally, (with inspiration from Brickshelf user Durbano) I have achieved success. (URL) people, Afol's and non-Afol's alike have (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: transforming robot - kowabunga

(...) Mecha builders amaze me as it is, but building transforers is on a level so much beyond that... -Tim (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: transforming robot - kowabunga

(...) Hi Nathan, Wow, that looks great! I like all of the decorative details you have in both robot and car modes, like the decorated tiles on the arms and legs and the exhaust pipes and spoiler. The head looks great, too, very (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: transforming robot - kowabunga

(...) If I can make a small suggestion? Remove those hobcaps and replace the wheels with these: (URL) . I think they would look awesome on your car! Terry (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)