 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1863
1862  |  1864
Subject:
transforming robot - kowabunga
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:47:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So... here it is. Ever since I was a kid I have wanted to make a fully
functional transforming robot out of Lego. Finally, (with inspiration from
Brickshelf user Durbano) I have achieved success.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smartiac/Mmmmmmmocs/transformer/a_robo_front_quarter.jpg

Many people, Afol's and non-Afol's alike have commented that when in car form,
they think that it is simply a car.  I take that as a sign that it works.

folder

enjoy!