 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1838
  t33ny 3vil skull

a small 3vil skull I MLcad-ed since it's late & didn't want to wake anyone with Lego rustling (that would be 3vil to do to those sleeping!): (2 URLs) the 1x2 technic beam w/ 2 holes (eyes) allows for other 1x1 round plates to be added for different (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: t33ny 3vil skull

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote: SNIP 3ven mor3: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: t33ny 3vil skull

-snip (...) Hey jeff - I like the top right one in this list the best - and the very first one is cool, too. I think the 1x1 round plates work best as teeth. The only issue with these, is that they don't look particularly 3vil - especially with (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: t33ny 3vil skull

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote: snip (...) SNIP (...) Thanks Y3s, not 3nuf 3vil, hmmm... aha! r3d mak3s it 3vil3r! (2 URLs) th3 littl3st on3 slants th3 'groov3s' of th3 pins to b3 m33n! th3 skull with th3 grills looks kinda lik3 3lton john (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: t33ny 3vil skull

(...) I like the skulls. Pretty 3vil. 3vil will of course fall before Shpleevil, but that's beside the point. I have to say I've always wondered why you don't go ahead and render your LDraw creations. You seem to do everything in LDraw and rendering (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: t33ny 3vil skull

(...) I agree; I had intended to get a better camera a lot sooner, and my Lego collection was previously stored in the house in such a way as to make it difficult to haul it out when i wanted to make MOCs, cause i'd have to put it all back (i just (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)