 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1835
1834  |  1836
Subject:
Parable of the Harsh Master
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 02:56:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament has been updated today with one new illustrated story from
the Gospels, the Parable of the Harsh Master:

http://bricktestament.com/the_gospels

This is the first of a few of Jesus's parables and other bits I plan on adding
to the New Testament side of The Brick Testament over the next few weeks.  Then
it's back to the continuing adventures of the Israelites as in the Old
Testament.

I usually wait until I have several new stories illustrated before announcing
them, but it's been so darn long since I've updated the site, I thought I'd just
go ahead announce these next few as I finish them.

Enjoy,

-Brendan Powell Smith