 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1824
1823  |  1825
Subject:
New discoveries on Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:16:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

“Here come the Martian Martians
And they’re riding on their Martian bike(s)
And we’ve got to find out right now
What kind of ice cream do these Martians like?” (1)

After Biff’s recent discoveries the rover has encountered evidence which may indicate that those are roads rather than canals.

Additional pics here.

This really should go without saying: PLMKWYT.

Peace and cycling,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Lyrics from the song “Here Come The Martian Martians” by Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers. Yes, if you want obscure song references, you’ve come to the right place.

Notes: I had these built for a while, but they weren’t very comfortable for the minifigs. Then I saw Scott Lyttle’s post (‘recent discoveries’ above) and it all came together. I thought it might be of some interest to the schleim group also. Please let me know if that’s an appropriate cross post.