 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1823
1822  |  1824
Subject:
Update to my MOCpages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 04:39:01 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I finally got around to updating my mocpages with some new content this weekend.
Many of these models were featured in Michlug's recent GATs show. Highlights
include 6-wide vehicles, town buildings and street details, and a few microfig
skyscrapers.

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/33

Enjoy!

J. Spencer Rezkalla