 Space / 31616
Re: New discoveries on Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

   While I can’t say that I got the song reference, these are pretty cool.

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting a lot of recognition for that one. Bonus points to anyone who can spot the other song references on my MOC pages.

   Deffinately a new use for the circular saws. You seem to be pretty talented at making mocs with very limited part counts. Anyways, cool.

Thanks Daniel, you’re too kind. You should see my reject pile or ‘studies in progress’ as I like to call them. The ones you get to see are the ones that say ‘finished’ and I believe them. It’s fun to play with these little pieces -ahem, I mean design with such limitations- when one doesn’t have room to build a cap ship or a huge castle.

The MOC page for this one is up now if you’re interested.

Peace and re-usability,

Professor Whateverly

Click. This sigfig always links somewhere.