 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1823
    Update to my MOCpages —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   I finally got around to updating my mocpages with some new content this weekend. Many of these models were featured in Michlug's recent GATs show. Highlights include 6-wide vehicles, town buildings and street details, and a few microfig skyscrapers. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

        Re: Update to my MOCpages —Jeff Findley
     Pictures 8 and 18 from the GATs show are of a cool looking rocket that's on a launch pad, complete with launch tower and "shuttle like" vehicle on top. Where can I find more pictures if this? The two pictures you put up are good, but I'm hoping for (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Update to my MOCpages —Ken Cefaratti
      (...) Here are a couple of more for you: (URL) the whole gallery: (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Update to my MOCpages —J. Spencer Rezkalla
      (...) The rocket and pad was a creation of Michlug member Ken Koleda and was a huge hit at the show. Ken has a few close-up shots in his Brickshelf gallery (URL) Spencer Rezkalla (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Update to my MOCpages —Ken Koleda
     (...) Jeff, There are a few more shots here: (URL) I intend to take more but have been dragging my feet mainly due to not having the energy/focus to complete the detail items. Oddly, I took almost no shots of it at the show. Unfortunately one of my (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Update to my MOCpages —Bruce Hietbrink
   Very cool. My favorite things were actually some of the detail pieces you made, like the mailbox and the trees. On the mailbox, could you post a partly dis-assembled photo to reveal your construction secrets? That's a really nice design. On the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Update to my MOCpages —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Hi Bruce. There is an LDraw file of the mailbox design in my Brickshelf folder. (URL) On the tree, I like the way you turned half of the leaf elements by 90 (...) I was surprised that it didn't appear anyone else was using the leaf elements (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Update to my MOCpages —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Shoot. I'm among the LDraw illiterate. What piece is holding the rounded plates on? I think that the rest is visible from your photos. Bruce (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Update to my MOCpages —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) I'm using 1x1 technic bricks with half pins mounted in the hole. If you look closely at the picture you can see the tops of the two 1x1 technic bricks on the front of the mailbox - they have the open studs. J. Spencer Rezkalla (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Update to my MOCpages —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Makes sense. I'll have to make one of those for myself. I wonder if I have any of the rounded plate in blue? Hmm, probably not. Bruce (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.build)