 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1812
    Not another sheep! —Ley Ward
   No, it's not another sheep, it's two more sheep. First of all you can all stop searching; the Space Hippies have found the golden fleece. (Yes, it's a verrrah niiice!) (URL) Secondly, you have, of course, herd of a cash cow... (URL) Well, you'd have (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: Not another sheep! —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Excellent Ley! I am actually mostly impressed that you keep finding the time to photograph all this stuff! ;) Keep up the research. -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Not another sheep! —Ley Ward
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote: Snip snip (...) Hi Dan, Well, as my wife says, we all have the same twenty-four hours in a day. How we spend it, is the key. And, yes, your mileage may vary. Actually, the time to photograph is the least of my (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)