 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 18
  New turbocycle, with a twist!

The twist would be a surprise, but checking out the newsgroups I'm posting to, you can probably figure it out. It's called the Vertigo. Find it on the ground page. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:Gpwp45.MpK@lugnet.com... (...) Ok thats awesome. Nice bit of engineering. It looks great as a bike *and* robot. Cool. You've really gotta stop making all these great bikes. Really. I mean it. ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

Way cool! I think my favorite feature is the Ninja flag that swings down to become a breechcloth. :) Bruce (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

(...) That's a heckuva challenge, too. Now I understand why there aren't that many transformer MOC's out there. (...) Oh come now, if I'm not there to set the bar ludicrisly high, who will? Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

(...) Well sure, even mechs don't want to be indecent :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

Impressive... I love it when great builders such as yourself challenge themselves and do something outside the norm. BTW have you seen this: (URL) amazing to see how two people execute similar ideas. Although I like both models, I favour your MOC (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

(...) Actually, I haven't seen that site before, but it certainly is an interesting design. His has one up on me, in that his pilot stays in the bike the entire time, while mine doesn't (he'd be hanging in an odd position on the back if he stayed (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

(...) The ones that come to mind for me are the MOSPEADA bikes from Robotech. That would be tough-- transform from a bike not to a robot but to a battle suit. In Minifig scale, I believe some licenses would need to be taken. :) -JDF (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

Your a genius!!! Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

Thanks much, Eric. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

Dang. That is sweet. Mmmmm, transforming. :^D You need to stop making the rest of us look bad! Stop it now! ;-P --Kyle http:/hvl.cjb.net (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

(...) Bah! You beat me to the punch. I had one made Saturday night, but didn't have time to take pics. I must say tho, you did much better than me. ;-) Very cool stuff. Your bot went a totally different direction than mine did. -Chris (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

(...) Sorry mate :) When are you going to post yours, so that the community can compare and contrast? I'm interested to see what direction you took. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)