 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1797
    Cantina —Bruce Lowell
   I've just uploaded some pictures of my (URL) Mos Eisley Cantina> I took at PDX this past weekend to my site. I'll take better pictures with more details and the roof soonish. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

        Re: Cantina —Brett Kingery
     I love all the cameos there! The Shivistian Wolfman, Hammerhead, the Tonnika Sisters, Ponda Baba and Dr. E, it's great that they're so recognizable! Now I’d like to see some movie screenshots compared to the scenery you have outside. plucky (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: Cantina —Bruce Lowell
     (...) Thanks Brett, I made really basic custom mini-figs to populate the cantina, then filled in the empty space with generic spacers/drunks/scoundrels that looked like they might blend in. As for reference, you can see some pictures (URL). The (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Cantina —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey all, As cool as this is in pictures, it's even cooler in person. Bruce brought it to a LUGOLA meeting in November and I've been keeping quiet this whole time about how cool it was waiting for him to post it himself. So now I can publicly say (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: Cantina —Bruce Lowell
     (...) Hey Bruce, Thanks a lot. I'm not sure how much I've changed it since the last LUGOLA meeting, aside from some roof work, so it might be a little different from what you saw. Not sure though. Anyway, I'm hoping to get better pictures up soon. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Cantina —Eric Druon
     (...) Great work Bruce! This is my favourite version of Cantina I have seen on the web. The shape of building, the entry, the bar, everything is close to the movie. Bravo! Eric / BaronSat (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: Cantina —Bruce Lowell
     In lugnet.starwars, Eric Druon wrote:> Great work Bruce! This is my favourite version of Cantina I have seen on the (...) Eric, I'm not really sure how many Cantina MOCs there are out there, but thanks nonetheless. The entry was one of my favorite (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Cantina —Bill Vollbrecht
   Great work Bruce! As always, I am impressed. Hopefully LEGO will release more sets to go with set #4501. Then you can populate your cantina with more of the official minifigs ala Greedo. Perhaps the bigwigs at LEGO can see YOUR cantina and realize (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Cantina —Bruce Lowell
   (...) Hey Bill, First off, it's nice to see you on LUGNET as an AFOL. Second, thank you. I was hoping LEGO would make a larger cantina with more aliens but, alas, all we got was Greedo. I'm not really counting on more mini-figs, but it would be (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)