 Star Wars / 16593
Re: Cantina
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 03:38:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey all,

As cool as this is in pictures, it’s even cooler in person. Bruce brought it to a LUGOLA meeting in November and I’ve been keeping quiet this whole time about how cool it was waiting for him to post it himself. So now I can publicly say great work!

Bruce (the other So Cal one) (no, not that one, the other other one)

Hey Bruce,
Thanks a lot. I’m not sure how much I’ve changed it since the last LUGOLA meeting, aside from some roof work, so it might be a little different from what you saw. Not sure though. Anyway, I’m hoping to get better pictures up soon.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage