 Star Wars / 16592
Re: Cantina
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 03:38:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Druon wrote:> Great work Bruce! This is my favourite version of Cantina I have seen on the
   web. The shape of building, the entry, the bar, everything is close to the movie. Bravo!

Eric / BaronSat

Eric,
I’m not really sure how many Cantina MOCs there are out there, but thanks nonetheless. The entry was one of my favorite parts to build, as I wanted it to be movie accurate, and I’m pretty glad with how it turned out. I should’ve taken some closer pictures of the bar, which really enabled me to practice freestyle greebling (within the parameters of keeping the bar looking tube-y).

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage