 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1614
  Mars Attacks! Martian Heavy Gunship

Dr. Gregory "Fizz" Phizzlestein, scientist with the Martian Science Exchange Program wandered into the wrong hangar and managed to take several photos of this Martian Heavy Gunship that is apparently being prepared for launch. He snuck the photos (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Mars Attacks! Martian Heavy Gunship

(...) Looks great! I love the seat belts for the wingmen. The landing gear are awesome and the wing engines are excellent. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mars Attacks! Martian Heavy Gunship

(...) Thanks! You know those Martian 'figs don't clip into the seats, so I had to belt them in. Otherwise, they'd go flying around the interior of the ship during the Whoosh Test, which was performed frequently during construction. The Drop Test was (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)