 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1614
1613  |  1615
Subject:
Mars Attacks! Martian Heavy Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 17:41:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dr. Gregory "Fizz" Phizzlestein, scientist with the Martian Science Exchange
Program wandered into the wrong hangar and managed to take several photos of
this Martian Heavy Gunship that is apparently being prepared for launch.  He
snuck the photos into a routine data stream that was headed for the NASA Flight
Operations Center.  The data stream was intercepted by hackers and uploaded to
BrickShelf:

This MOC is an experiment in using up some of the UFO Trans Green and the Light
Grey Angled Plate that has been taxing my sorting system.  The design was mildly
influenced by both the Romulan spaceship and the Apache attack helicopter.  As
with all of my MOCs, it was designed as it was built, one brick at a time.  As
usual, I just snapped bricks together and let the final design emerge on its
own.

I'm new to .space modeling, so my greebling is still at the novice stage.
Please let me know what you think!

- Chris.