 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1403
  200 Werner Plaza

Town Fans, It’s here, 200 Werner Plaza the newest address for all your upscale office needs. The building features a large lobby, seven floors of office space and world class dining on the ninth floor restaurant called Brick Views. Some (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !!

  Re: 200 Werner Plaza

(...) Spiffy. That's a lot of dark grey you have there, I must say! My only problem with tall buildings is that they tend to overpower mountains, if any, that people have built. :-) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 200 Werner Plaza

Well done! I'm guessing the bathrooms are more toward the building's core. :-) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 200 Werner Plaza

(...) work, I rarely get around to actually building anything inside my buildings. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: 200 Werner Plaza

(...) Nice job Robin, I saw this earlier on Brickshelf and it took me a few minutes to put it together that it was your work, I was trying to think of a real landmark named Werner Plaza....that was before I had my morning coke. jt (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 200 Werner Plaza

That looks really great! The combination of black and gray goes nicely together. (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)