 Town / 6636
Re: 200 Werner Plaza
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:53:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Robin Werner wrote:
Town Fans,

It’s here, 200 Werner Plaza the newest address for all your upscale office
needs. The building features a large lobby, seven floors of office space and
world class dining on the ninth floor restaurant called Brick Views.

Some specification:
- Lot 32 x 48 studs (10 x 15 in)
- 9 stories
- 70 bricks tall (26 in)
- 110 1 x 4 x 5 windows

So check it out and let me know what you think, it will be on display at various
events and train show in the state of Florida with the Greater Florida LEGO
Train Club.

Folder after moderation:

Nice job Robin, I saw this earlier on Brickshelf and it took me a few minutes to
put it together that it was your work, I was trying to think of a real landmark
named Werner Plaza....that was before I had my morning coke.

jt