 Town / 6620
Re: 200 Werner Plaza
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 03:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Robin Werner wrote:
Town Fans,

It’s here, 200 Werner Plaza the newest address for all your upscale office
needs. The building features a large lobby, seven floors of office space and
world class dining on the ninth floor restaurant called Brick Views.

Some specification:
- Lot 32 x 48 studs (10 x 15 in)
- 9 stories
- 70 bricks tall (26 in)
- 110 1 x 4 x 5 windows

So check it out and let me know what you think, it will be on display at various
events and train show in the state of Florida with the Greater Florida LEGO
Train Club.

Spiffy. That's a lot of dark grey you have there, I must say!

My only problem with tall buildings is that they tend to overpower mountains, if
any, that people have built. :-)