 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1390
  The PizzaBunker

Stuck in a war zone, alien invasion or zombie infestation and have a hankering for some great pepperoni pizza? Just call the (URL) Pizzabunker> and have Combat Pizza Delivery bring it to you! The Pizzabunker is situated in a (URL) fairly rough> (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: The PizzaBunker

Hilarious! ;) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The PizzaBunker

(...) Overall thoughts Wow!! A great twist on a classic LEGO set. I like how you stuck very close to the model, but also adopted it to the theme at hand (in the battlefield). Bunker Comments The bunker itself is very good. I like the tan "burm" (the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The PizzaBunker

(...) Bwah ha! This is just classic. Love the adaptation of the set. And the chef's duds - that made my day. :-) (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)