 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1390
1389  |  1391
Subject:
The PizzaBunker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:57:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Stuck in a war zone, alien invasion or zombie infestation and have a hankering for some great pepperoni pizza? Just call the Pizzabunker and have Combat Pizza Delivery bring it to you!

The Pizzabunker is situated in a fairly rough neighborhood, but the staff is well prepared, unlike some people who think the Pizzabunker is an easy mark. You can call in for delivery or show up for some take-out! Menu toppings include pepperoni, sausage, anchovies and depleted uranium. (Every 100th customer receives a FREE complementary kevlar vest! Offer good while supplies last.)

(The Pizzabunker is not liable for any injuries, deaths or property damage suffered by (or caused by) customers who are in the process of attempting to reach the Pizzabunker.)