 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1374
  Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

Hey homes, what's going on, essay? My name is Chili. I got a new Mechanica today, check it out, 'charp heh?! (URL) Chili - The Quadra-ped Canine Mecha> (3 URLs) Let me knows what you were think'n, homes. chow ooh, need a deep link (URL) teaser>, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Did you just call me a term paper? Cool dawgie. :) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) -snip- (...) Wow! First thing I notice is the new joint tech! SBD click joints, those joints from the AT-AT (must... get), and the wonderful idea of the moveable brace for the legs! That's genuis! Plus, only one gear in the whole moc! What's (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Eric, stop it. Seriously. You're making the rest of us look bad. Another spot-on wonder from the master. Per usual, amazing joint tech, great piece selection, and this one has personality to boot. The way you click the bricks together (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

Hey Sophie! Keep that damn dog in your own yard! I swear if he hops over our 30 brick high wall into Station 62 again, We're gonna use the Jassim-Gun on him! What can I say at this point... E, your stuff is unmatched. The only thing I found odd was (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Just don't kick the turtle. :-) -Chris (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

ordale, vato! that gato looks muy chingon, ese! i really like the color rojo--makes it look nice and caliente. great use of bionicle for the joints. the form and proportions are fantastico! much more refined look than your first feline. maybe your (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Yo homes, Chili knocked chili on my essay at home, homes. Aiiight. e (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Hey thank you! Yes the new Joint tech discipline must be implimented! I brought myself the AT-TE for my Birth Day (July 31st - gifts still being accepted :) - ) I just had to use them in something, along with the 4 Exo-Toa Sets I scored. Not (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Hee hee, thanks, glad I still continue to inspire as I get inspiration from all around. This MOC was no different. I found myself picking through the bricks yet once again. I just can leave a good element alone. The eye canopies, the Click (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) My Mech will run right through your thirty foot tall wall and stomp your Jassim Gun with redderik alone! Perhaps you want a big ol taste of the mighty Black Tron Winged Robot hovering over Station 62 will said Jassim gun makes no waves off my (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Si, chuppa me new Mechanico de Pedro homes! But you gotta cuidad cause esta muy caliente, essay. Build in Build out homes. (URL) Ahhh si, Mechanicos de manyanna hace tengo de Habanero estoy. Catch you on the one Cyl homes. e (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

. *Blink-Blink* . *Rubs head from translating all that spanish* Aye Caramba! That is a friggen awesome design man! i personally like it better than din-din, only because i like dogs better, hehehehe.....Do you ever stop building man? Your stuff (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Yay! (URL) Maybe Yellow something and then Black something later later after NWBC. But dude, if I use that 2x2x2 with Deocoration in a MOC, you MUST give me some Lego. Ok? bet? I win my own drinks you know! ;" e (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Awesome as usual, Eric. I really dig the maiden hats and technic chairs in the face. You got me to start on my own mecha now... thanks. ;) (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

So does Chili ever get in fights with your white cat? I bet the fur... uh, I mean pieces would really fly! (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

Hi E! As usual the head is your strongest feature while the rest is not far behind, if it's behind! Love the keel too :) And: THANKS a lot man, now Cayenne Venom is bitten by the love bug and wont do any sorting at all back here. Looks like it's (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Okay E someone's got to correct it...S.A. (South American) (...) thought you were eating dinner! Oh well! So the mecha...I really like the shoulder joint tech. Looks sturdy and still articulates well. I haven't even touched one of those new SW (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) -snip- (...) Hey Eric! I love how you come out of the blue with these Sophie-ized animal inspired (rumble bunny for example) creations. :-) The clean lines and colour uniformity on this 'bot are really great. I also like how you captured the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Hey that would be cool, you have a cool building style and lots of good peices I bet. Hey now I want to see you make one! e (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Its a classic Animal thing. Since Chili is a dog and Din Din is a cat, Chili is always bothering Din Din and trying to exert his dominance over her. Funny thing is, its fun to watch Din Din shrug Chili off, since the Cat is twice its size. Din (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Thank You! (...) Isn't that the funniest! Darn thing keeps the model steady too. Low center of gravity, angled balance, diagonally from the head. (URL) (...) Ha, but see I think that would be cool to have a Girl Friend that had the name (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Gotcha. (...) I got my Mom with that one too, "Oh my son, I'm sure it tasted very good if my son, my child madeddeddedit." (...) Long ago, back in the days of the (URL) Red Robot>, I had this idea that a system of three would do the trick of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Thanks I enjoy nature as it inspires us to look closer. (...) Excellent, thank you. What's cool for me about making the Head and trying to get a nice angle with these new canopy eye peices, is they have a certain amount of angle already build (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  My Red Lego Boat Story (Was Re: Chili - Canine Mecha)

(...) Sorry Eric, but this (URL) pic> is just wrong. ;-P (...) OMG, I just rememberd the bomb story! Check this out, When I was a kid I played with Lego, duh, but I lived in San Francisco Caifornia. I would ride the bus to Golden Gate Park with my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.year.1978, lugnet.year.2003, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) Gotta love that crazy red hot dog mecha! Chili must be incredibly flexible with that hinged torso? I also dig those long ligaments running from the torso to the legs. Since "Chili" is anatomically correct, you need to build a large fire (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Its all about the Chili - Canine Mecha

(...) I like the flex torso stuff, means Chili can make sandwhiches. Ha, Imagine, Chili's Power Depots are spread around all over, and when he needs a charge up he visits a techno-service pseudo fire hydrant. Funny. Thanks I enjoyed making the deets (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Kids say the darndest things (Was Re: Chili - Canine Mecha)

(...) A funny story I'd like to share while remembering this post; I have been teaching Lego Building Workshops in Hoboken. The students are mostly kids and you know how kids say the darndest things right?, well this was funny. I sometimes bring a (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.people, lugnet.boats, FTX)

  Re: Kids say the darndest things (Was Re: Chili - Canine Mecha)

(...) Eric, Thanks for sharing a cute story. I would agree about leaving the anatomically correct fellas at home. But then again, if you had brought Mr. Krinkle a different P-word could have been exclaimed (although I'm not sure given the age (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Kids say the darndest things (Was Re: Chili - Canine Mecha)

(...) Or, you could just do a penectomy and then take it. ;-) Thanks for the story, Eric, I was reallly laughing! If you have any more gems like this one, I (and I'm pretty sure everyone else) would love to hear. Thanks again! Legoswami Samarth (19 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)