 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 116
  The Unsuspecting City of Brikingham

After joining in on the fun of Mike Rayhawk's BrikWars session at BricksWest, I decided I want to try out running a BrikWars game of my own with some of my friends. Greatly inspired by Mike's teams, I created eleven of my own 9-unit armies, each (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: The Unsuspecting City of Brikingham

Rev, I dunno how I've managed to never visit your web site, you are one deranged feller (high praise). I laughed my self silly at all of your marvelous MOC's. Keep up the great work! -- Bill (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The Unsuspecting City of Brikingham

Mandatory Starbucks - Love it (you have included some intrinsically American stuff in your English town though) :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith" (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The Unsuspecting City of Brikingham

(...) I loved the civil war shop featuring authentic civil war weapons, including a bow and arrow, a katana, and a Raygun. The glass display case with the knives underneath was a very nice touch. I also nearly died seeing the rat and bags of bones (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)