 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1066
  Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

Since it's been a little while since I first built the Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix, I figured now, with the sequel opening next week, would be a great time to reannounce it so that those of you who didn't see it the first time can check (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) trying to put my jaw back together again. It really is a beautiful work, and I hope you NEVER take it apart! I'm sure pictures don't do it justice. (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) I know a site that would eat up this link, but the resulting bandwidth bill would be huge. George (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) have such things in Sweden). I must have seen it more then ten times. Missed it when it was on TV though, bummer. Same goes with your MOC, although I don't think it's been on TV yet! The MOC is still one of your best works Adrian, not that I (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) Heh, I weathered the storm that was 3 separate Star Wars fan sites hitting my ISD page, I can handle a little bandwidth issue :) All of the fullsize images are hosted on brickshelf, so at least I don't have to pay for serving them. Forward the (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) Well, I don't use any extra lights except for the fluorescents that are in my basement (they're usually plenty) so it's just a matter of clearing an open spot to do some photography. I can pull together a few high res images (either 800x600 (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) and just ready a supportive box for Brickfest!! Thanks much in advance. ;-) By the way, when this first debuted I was not posting on Lugnet so I could not tell you that this is an INCREDIBLE creation! I too never thought the Neb~ could be (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) Heh, the box is still there. It came to brickfest last year in it. It seems that it shall be making a reappearance this year. (...) Good to hear the kind words Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

"Jeffrey Benson" <jbenso1@towson.edu> wrote in message news:HEFFAM.1D37@lugnet.com... (...) justice. Hey! It's got to come apart sometime! Those are my tires after all! :) Troy (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) I think you mean "those *were* my tires" -Jeff :) PS - those tires look daaaaaamnably cool. (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)