 Space / 23465
Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 15:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Since it's been a little while since I first built the Nebuchadnezzar
Hovership from The Matrix, I figured now, with the sequel opening next week,
would be a great time to reannounce it so that those of you who didn't see
it the first time can check it out.  The model is still together, so if
there is enough interest, I can take some higher resolution photos.

Enjoy (again!)

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_neb.html

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Adrian,

Wow, this is great, I would have thought the Neb was nearly undoable in Lego.

I know a site that would eat up this link, but the resulting bandwidth bill
would be huge.

Heh, I weathered the storm that was 3 separate Star Wars fan sites hitting my
ISD page, I can handle a little bandwidth issue :)  All of the fullsize images
are hosted on brickshelf, so at least I don't have to pay for serving them.
Forward the link if you choose, I'm not concerned.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com