 Space / 23477
Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 07:18:45 GMT

"Jeffrey Benson" <jbenso1@towson.edu> wrote in message

I found this on Brickshelf a few years ago and I think I spent an hour
trying to put my jaw back together again.  It really is a beautiful work,
and I hope you NEVER take it apart!  I'm sure pictures don't do it
justice.

Hey!  It's got to come apart sometime!  Those are my tires after all!  :)

Troy