 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1045
1044  |  1046
Subject:
My take on some .space fads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 05:33:39 GMT

Hi all,

Here are some old models I made when various fads swept the .space newsgroup.

Uberbike

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Uberbike/turbocycle01.jpg

The Uberbike was constructed and piloted by Arnold P. Grumby, though he
prefers to be called Uber-Terror.  Since his peculiarly small stature
prevented him working in most kinds of jobs, he took to racing, and more
specifically, Turbocycle racing.  Determined to prove size doesn't matter
(and because his wanted to look down upon his opponents, not vise-versa), he
built the tallest Turbocycle to date.  The Uberbike has no weapons, since it
can easily flatten opponents with it's hunkin' wheels.

Spyderbyke

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Spyderbyke/spyder1.jpg

Built and piloted by Syth Syltyr, the Spyderbyke is swift and stealthy.
Each leg of the the giant arachnid has advanced anti-gravitational sensors,
so the turbocycle will never overbalance.  The gigantic back wheel powers
the extremely fast vehicle, which can gain impressive speeds over flat
ground, but has great difficulty on rough terrain.  The Spyderbyke has no
weapons, but it is rumored Syth has certain illegal implants which can
control the minds of opponents.

Scorpion

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Hovercycle/hovercycle1.jpg

The Scorpion Hoverbike is driven by Dusteen Durrick Duns, the only survivor
of the Dune Massacre of 2126.  Powered by an illegal Fleebnork powerdrive,
the Scorpion can reach excessive and dangerous speeds.

Well, that's it!

PLMKWYT

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO