 Announcements / BimP™ / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
BimP Updates (22 March 2005)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:41:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Building brick news is coming in fast an furious and we are already starting to
see quite a few subscribers to our RSS feed.  Thanks to those of you who might
be LUGNET devotees! I'd love to hear from you and see what features you would
like to see at BimP.  I'm also looking for contributors (Hey T.J. Avery...you
out there?).  If you would like to be involved in posting reviews, selecting
MOCs of the week, or news items, e-mail me at:

bricksinmypocket@gmail.com

I've completed my draft outline for the first BimPCast. I started recording some
test snippets yesterday and hope to complete the first BimPCast in the next few
days or so.  In the meantime, be sure to visit http://www.bricksinmypocket.org
for the latest building brick news.