 Announcements / BimP™ / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
BimP Updates (15 March 2005)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:20:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Think of it as BimP: Reloaded.  I know, I know, how many times are you going to
reload?  That's the great thing about a not for profit hobby...I can reload as
many times as I like! :)

Check out the new BimP at:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org

What's new?  Can you say podCAST?  I am preparing the first podCAST now.  In the
meantime, visit the site and check out the latest LEGO news and also be sure to
subscribe to the RSS feed.