 Announcements / BimP™ / 17
16  |  18
Subject:
The first BimPCast (BimP PodCast) is now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:56:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Folks,

I am proud to present the first ever PodCast devoted to our favorite building
bricks.  You can listen to the first show and learn more about the BimPCast at:

http://www.brickinmypocket.org

or you can use your favorite PodCasting software and subscribe to:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/BricksInMyPocketbimp

If it is well received, I hope to continue with future shows.  Listen to the
entire show to see what I have planned.

Enjoy and I look forward to the feedback.