 Announcements / 997
    One more scanned ad from 1961 uploaded —Tore Eriksson
   Today, I recieved the final missing issues of the Swedish Disney Comics of year 1961. There was one more LEGO ad so I scanned it and uploaded to brickshelf. (URL) revolutionary: * Basic set * Aeroplane * Boat(-s?) * Town Plan * Accessory sets 218, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.general)

        Re: One more scanned ad from 1961 uploaded —Gary Istok
   Thanks for the info Tore. I have your website in my website bookmarks. I really love the Swedish advertisements. There are 2 different Town Plan layouts that I can add to the USA/Canada, UK, and German Town Plan layouts. I think that there are about (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: One more scanned ad from 1961 uploaded —Tore Eriksson
   Gary, Thank you for your info, too. I am very happy that so many people have shown appreciation of my scans. I hope I'll get the time to rescan some now that my scanning skills have improved. Like I said in the dear-lego group, eBay prices for the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)