 Announcements / 980
  Town building contest voting open again - registration info

So, I got some of my pending real life stuff off my plate and it's time to get the voting moving again. Thanks to everyone who posted here and emailed me with suggestions - they were read, marked, learned and inwardly digested :-) and this is the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests) !

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Wilson writes: <great plan for verifying that it's a body of PEERS> Nice job... So can you come up with a scheme to get the Erics to prove they are different people???... didn't think so, but I had to ask. ++Lar (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

Kevin, (...) are (...) I think I fit both in 2. and 3. My page with (not only) MOCs is: (URL) and I have posted more than 2 times in LUGNET. My e-mail is fcoury@creation.com.br Best regards, Felipe Coury (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

(...) Don't you worry Larry, I (we) have plans for makeing sure that our plan for world domination is not disrupted by a simple contest. We (I) will reveal ourselves (myself) when the time is right. All Hail the order of the Eric. We must defeat the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

(...) There's a really bad joke hiding in there somewhere... James (My views do not necessarily express the views of the James Collective) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

(...) You'd all better watch your back & get ready for the Ross invasion 8?) (refer (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

(...) Being a sleep-deprived zombie after Supertrain, I deleted the pic of one of my entries before I realized what I was doing. I no longer have the original of that picture - at least, not that I can find - and was wondering if it would be kosher (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

I don't see any problem with this as long as other people aren't annoyed. James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:G9Hr6o.LAH@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) wondering (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

Felipe Coury wrote in message ... (...) Please EMAIL ME with your registration request so I have the email headers for verification. Thanks. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) wondering (...) That's OK James - just send me a link to the substitute pic and a description which makes it clear which part of the pic is the entry. Or could you crop it down to mostly just the entry model? (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) LOL... no, I think an identification parade is the only answer in a case like this. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

What the hell?! Voting for the most powerful office in this country doesn't require going this much red tape and THAT individual has a finger on the button. (...) Lightfoot lightfoot@earthling.net (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

Jonathan Johnson wrote in message <3a9ed7cc.1227220@lu...et.com>... (...) Check back a few weeks ago to what happened when voting was open to all. That's why. Believe me, I wouldn't make it this complicated for *ME*, let alone everyone else, if I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Town building contest voting open again - registration info

(...) ?? How much red tape? I remember having to dredge up a birth certificate to get registered the first time. This process... you're halfway there already, just find one more post you did and send him that URL too along with the referenced one.. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)