 Announcements / 935
934  |  936
Subject:
10 wide Hummer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 05:43:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I've put the photos up on my redesigned website:

http://bram.rapturesoft.com/cgi-bin/display.pl?m=hummer

It's slightly different from the one in the two pictures in my Brickshelf
gallery, and there are of course many more pictures of it.  Details include a
winch, opening doors, 4 comfortable seats, semi-detailed undercarriage, and
working tailgate.  As usual, please LMKWYT, and feel free to use the rating
system on my site.
  If you have any comments about the site design, I'd love to hear them, but
please followup to lugnet.publish.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu