 Publishing / 2707
Re: Web Site Design (was 10 wide Hummer MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 04:10:45 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:
  If you have any comments about the site design, I'd love to hear them, but
please followup to lugnet.publish.

Nice model. The web site design is interesting, but I really get annoyed
at web sites which force one to the absolute latest browser. I always
wonder whether a site REALLY needs to use the new gee whiz features of
the new browsers.

With the amount of LEGO sites out there these days, I tend to not stay
very long if the site is too painful unless the models are of particular
interest to me.

One thing I would love to encourage folks to do is use brickshelf for
your pictures, and provide a link to your folder in an easy to find
place even if the browser doesn't quite get along with your site. Then
at least we can ooh and ahh over your model (Bram, your Hummer is out on
Brickshelf isn't it? I seem to remember seeing it).

Frank