 Announcements / 915
  Lego Cool Kids page (Lizzie's trip to Antarctica)

Lego sponsored my daughter Lizzie to go on the Students On Ice expedition to Antarctica over the Xmas break, and they've just put put up a page which will have her journal and pictures on it soon. it's at: (URL) House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Lego Cool Kids page (Lizzie's trip to Antarctica)

(...) being recorded? Or does the fact that you're a pretty well-known AFOL have anything even remotely to do with it? -Shiri (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

Shiri Dori wrote in message ... (...) Hehe... the expedition was 52 kids plus scientists, teacher-chaperones, expedition leaders, etc. The 4000 number is the *total* number of visitors to Antarctica in a year. I wrote to Brad J asking if Lego would (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)