 People / 1468
Re: Lego Cool Kids page (Lizzie's trip to Antarctica)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:33:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Wilson writes:
Lego sponsored my daughter Lizzie to go on the Students On Ice expedition to
Antarctica over the Xmas break, and they've just put put up a page which
will have her journal and pictures on it soon. it's at:

http://www.lego.com/coolkids/default.asp

Sweet!!

Is it just a coincedence that out of 4000 kids your daughter is the one
being recorded? Or does the fact that you're a pretty well-known AFOL have
anything even remotely to do with it?

-Shiri