 Announcements / 896
    January LDraw MOTM Competition —Terry Keller
   Wow. That time of month (and year!) again. Sneaks up on a person. Some really excellent entries this month. This ones gonna be tough: (URL) the entries that included them, I have added page links to the model names. Adds a little to the fun, I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition —Michael Heinich
   New to this forum, this is my first chance to vote for MOTM. It's too bad you don't have catagories because there are a couple of strong models here. Both the tractor and train are excellent models as well as the Patrol set of space ships. But the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition —Tim Courtney
     Michael Heinich <mheinich@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G6LG5t.LM5@lugnet.com... (...) There usually aren't enough models to have any real competition in the categories. I really like a lot of the models this month, and the cathedral *is* the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition —Brad Hamilton
   Here is a copy of the tutorial I'm going to submit on camera angles: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY One of the hardest issues to grasp when starting out with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY is figuring out how to position the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)