 Announcements / 878
  NELUG Train Show Pictures

Here's some more pictures of the NELUG train show this weekend. (URL) show was a blast! Unfortunately I wasn't able to contribute significant amounts of brick, but perhaps next time. The models on the layout were amazing, and the layout was a hit at (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general) !

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

I'd say you guys did a great job for your first train show! I loved the buildings and liberal use of tiles. The only thing that bothered me was the unofficial stickers. They were nicely done, but by forcing yourselves to use just the brick (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

I don't want to rekindle an old argument, or to start something I can't finish, but... Pshaw! You mean "using the brick" like LEGO does with their printed bricks, and their page of stickers included with nearly every model? Or "forcing creativity" (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

In lugnet.trains.org, John R. Clark writes: <snip> (...) Well only 2 of us used non-standard LEGO stickers. One was me and the other was Tom Duggan, he did the U-Haul. I did the NELUG boxcar and the Construction Site boxcar. All I used was Clear (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

(...) Try printing it as a "negative" and applying it to white bricks. In other words - if your want white letters on a black background print the black background and let the white brick show through the clear letters. Brian (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)