 Announcements / 656
    LEGO contest with prizes! X-COM/Space related. —Jason Rowoldt
   Hello LEGO enthusiasts, (This release has been sent to both the X-COM and LEGO communities, so it might be a little OT for each group) Have you ever played a game called X-COM: UFO Defense for the PC? Do you still enjoy LEGOs? Then I have a contest (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: LEGO contest with prizes! X-COM/Space related. —Jason Rowoldt
   Hi all, Since they are not LUGnet members, I thought I would annonce the first two entries in the X-COm /LEGO Creations Contest. A large-sized "sculpture" and a minifig (and alien friend) are the first two entries, both from the USA. Go to the site (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)