 Announcements / 646
    Models for Display at Kidvention —Tim Courtney
   Hey everybody... I am looking for a few models to display at the Kidvention with the LDraw setup. They need to have a virtual representation in .dat format so we can print up a poster of a rendering of the model. I'm looking for stuff from a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Jonathan Wilson
     I have my shadwick castle and royal coach that could be shown, and if anyone out there has some of the royal knights sets then the model can be built as well. Dont bother looking for pirates, you wont find anything because ldraw doesnt have very (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Jonathan Wilson
     If you want more trains, my wild west train is available to render. Just so you know, no I dont have pysical representations of my models. (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Jonathan Wilson
     If you want more trains, my wild west train is available to render. Just so you know, no I dont have pysical representations of my models, however both the shadwick castle model and the WW train are reasonably easy to build if you can find the right (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Jonathan Wilson
     With the recent creation of the divers bubble dome, you might want to see if there are any divers models out there... (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Daniel Siskind
     (...) I would gladly donate Ldraw renderings of my current kits (at least as far as I can go with the current parts selection): Blacksmith Shop (castle) Crossroads Tavern (castle) WW2 Light Tank (WW2) I use Ldraw (er... MLcad more specifically) to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) If you want a Technic model, you can grab a blue race car I've made: (URL) I only have a virtual representation of the model, the real model is no longer compiled. The largest desktop wallpaper image may produce a nice poster. There is also a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Joseph Gonzalez
     hey tim i'd love to contribute my aquazone verne model to this: (URL) ldraw file is missing one lower-dome part but i think it would still work well for what you've got. if we're sending you our models should we be prepared to maybe lose a few (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

         Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Tim Courtney
     (...) If it can be rendered at an angle where its not visible, shouldn't be a problem. We do want to show models complete in LDraw....so having that revealed might be a small problem. But its all in the camera angle :) (...) I would say that we are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) Although I won't be lending any of my models, I'd love it if one of you assembled one or more from your own spare parts. I can hopefully supply all the renderings (of my own models) that you want. What's the deadline for renderings? --Bram (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Kevin Wilson
   (...) And TOWN!!!! Kevin (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Tim Courtney
   (...) Well, I *posted* to town...doesn't that say something ;) I really haven't seen a tremendous amount of town models/renderings. But send em in anyways...they'd be of some use to us. -Tim (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Models for Display at Kidvention —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I have some--just tell me what you want. (See my brickshelf gallery) --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)