Re: Models for Display at Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw "Joseph Gonzalez"
<hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> wrote:

hey tim

i'd love to contribute my aquazone verne model to this:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9007/verne.html

Cool!

the ldraw file is missing one lower-dome part but i think it would still work
well for what you've got.

If it can be rendered at an angle where its not visible, shouldn't be
a problem.  We do want to show models complete in LDraw....so having
that revealed might be a small problem.  But its all in the camera
angle :)

if we're sending you our models should we be prepared to maybe lose a few
bricks here and there (public display hazard)?   i'll probably still send my
model and get in touch with you for mailing info.

I would say that we are going to plan to have the models well-guarded,
and 99% not touched by general public.  So, while there is the chance
of that happening, we will take every means to ensure that it does not
happen.

I'll email you with shipping info.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com