Re: Models for Display at Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:26:05 GMT

tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) writes:

I am looking for a few models to display at the Kidvention with the
LDraw setup.  They need to have a virtual representation in .dat
format so we can print up a poster of a rendering of the model.  I'm
looking for stuff from a lot of different themes.

If you want a Technic model, you can grab a blue race car I've made:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/v4/

Sorry, I only have a virtual representation of the model, the real
model is no longer compiled.

The largest desktop wallpaper image may produce a nice poster.  There
is also a DAT file available for download.  It is in MPD format, as
some of the hoses are not official yet.

Fredrik