 Announcements / 468
467  |  469
Subject:
New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 05:34:22 GMT

Hi Castle fans,

Well, lego.com added a new castle section with detailed "stories" about the
Knight's Kingdom sets/characters.
It's in the middle "circle", you can't miss it...
(Note - I wouldn't have seen this if I wasn't baby-sitting 5 y/o twins, both
of whom are lego fans and like playing the games on the site)

A few pet peeves:
The screen moves up and down for 2cm of unvisible space. Can't you just make
the picture a bit bigger?
Quite a few spelling misteaks.
Even I'm better at grammer than they are...
The black-mustached knight is two different characters, and the brown-
mustached knight doesn't appear at all.
The stories in general are for a less-than-5-y/o level. Gimme a break!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego