 Announcements / 465
  Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

Hello Everyone! I added a couple items to my website, so please check them out. :) The Link is at the end of the message. New Stuff: ~The History of Dragonia This page is a quick rundown on what has happend over the last 1000 years in the lands that (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) scans of good film photography work well and can even be used to create texture and atmosphere. (...) lol! i thought they were vain too, till i put one on my page! i hit 6000 a couple days after my birthday, then got listed in the webtv (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) "Good" being the operative word. ;) The problems with regular photagraphy include using up the roll of film, getting developed, and indoor photos of Lego models don't look terribly great. (...) Hehe! I just like knowing how many people visit (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) Cool! I like how you showed the events leading to the current situation! I'm gonna try a brief outline of the past, maybe, 300 years - my kingdom emerged from some seafarers who decided to settle down in the new country they found. (...) Good (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) Thanks! I learned everything I know about historical outlines from AD&D Forgotten Realms supplements. ;) (...) Cool, I can't wait! :) (...) As a rule of thumb, I try to stick to a sentence or two. That way, I don't have space to spoil (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) as (...) It sure worked! (...) I'll post here when I get there... (...) plan (...) I just added this section to my index page - I only put on titles so hopefully that doesn't spoil too much. (...) I just checked and it reads 781! Is that even (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) I like the title of your upcoming wants page. :) I really can't make one because it go something like this: Stuff More Stuff Oh, Did I mention stuff? And finally: One of every piece in every color. :) (...) Seems right on this end. I guess a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) hopefully (...) LOL! I want some very specific stuff for my projects, such as blue arches, blue slopes, blue pieces... you get the point ;-) I also want as many unique baseplates as possible - any raised ones or any containing water. And much (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)