 Announcements / 454
    Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art —Ashley Glennon
   An anonymous donor has given the Minifig Museum of Modern Art five magenta goblets. I have posted a picture of these goblets on the entry page to my minifig art site. To see these goblets, visit: www.minifigmuseum.fr...ervers.com The freeservers (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art —Susan Hoover
   (...) The first time I read this, those magenta goblets sounded familiar, but I didn't bother to research it. The other night, I came across a magenta goblet in my collection. Only because the goblet happened to be in a tackle box that was next to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.general)

        Re: Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art —Tamyra Teed
     Ahhhh Thanks Susan, I might know a store that has a couple of these still, Might be kind of nice to have for my wizard potions :) Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.general)

         Re: Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art —Erik Olson
     (...) Watch out, there is a pink Megabloks set that I often find after climbing up to the eagle's nest top shelf (I just have to see.) I finally captured mine in captivity. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.general)

        Re: Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art —Tom Stangl
   Anyone want to give up one of those pink chalices? I wouldn't mind having one (or more, of course). (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.general)